Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Work closely with Business Development team, NextGen team, IT team, and external partners to:
- Develop Wechat ecosystem and establish the infrastructure and rules around it
- Assess WeChat options across departments; if we should choose internal development, external development, or off-the-shelf integration
- Develop store platform, mini-program, and live-streaming to have direct impact on the sales
- Bring in best practice from other industries and establish WeChat for customer communications, marketing and promotion
- Connect online traffic to offline stores
- Develop tools with major e-commerce website such as Douyin and Little Red Book
- Integrate the data between Wechat and other internal systems, including CRM, ERP…etc.
- Provide support and drive adoption on the tools developed
- Coordinate with other internal and external stakeholders Work with agency to increase development when required