Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Basic Purpose of the role
- Provide engineering support for assigned production process, including but not limited of process improvement, FPY/Waste analysis, and productivity improvement;
- Analyze customer complaint and internal non-conformances to find out the root cause and put forward improvement measures;
- Implement world class manufacturing on assigned process.
- Provide engineering support to assigned process, such as ITE, Earmold, FP production, BTE Production, Service repair and Testing, Packaging, Order Entry, Mail receipt as well as ITE/Earmold modelling to ensure smooth manufacturing;
- Analyze waste data and take actions to reduce online and QC waste for assigned process; complains investigation for the process related cause to propose actions;
- Take the responsibility as an interface with advance engineering dept. of assigned process to ensure production follow the latest work instruction, and make sure the equipment/ fixture/ production system and test system running well and the version is correct, and also participate in & support trial run of new process / product;
- Implement the regular process audit or check process as required to find out any gaps or potential issues and propose actions;
- Implement time & line balance study for assigned process to improve production efficiency;
- Be responsible for production equipment and fixture setup and maintenance to support manufacturing;
- Lead or participate in other improvement projects assigned by his/her superior.
- Bachelor’s degree and above, majoring in Electroacoustics, Electronics, Acoustics and Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 8 years working experience in supporting production in electronic / mechanical / medical device industry, background in hearing aid industrial is plus;
- Good experience in product analysis, understanding electroacoustic and custom products;
- Good communication in oral & written English;
- Knowledge and experience in Smart lean / Continues improvement.