At WS Audiology, Our Global Operations team plays a vital role in serving our customers an end-to-end committed approach: from sourcing to manufacturing and delivering the end-product. We are always striving for operational excellence by adopting the best practices.
We are currently looking for a Senior / Project Manager - Operations, as we continue to grow and build our capabilities to achieve our ambitions.
Reporting directly to Director – Transformation Management Office, the Senior / Project Manager – Operations will be responsible for our major strategic operations projects, focusing on the company’s integration effort.
You will be working very closely with R&D, Supply Chain Management, Quality, Sales and Finance, HODs and Executive Management.
Steering of Operations Project Activities:
- Overall management of Operations projects on time / budget / quality
- Actively engaged in promoting project end process efficiency
- Promote teamwork and avoid silos practices
Deploy project methodology to manage activities such as:
- Build business case and conduct economic analysis
- Develop project budget
- Liaise with external suppliers / customers if needed
- Form project team & align with measure owner
- Develop a detailed project plan
- Ensure resource availability & allocation
- Assess risks and develop mitigation plans
- Follow up on project benefits and financials
- Keep project team, measure owner and stakeholders updated through regular communications
Promote the use of PMP and continuously work on improving it
Share experiences across the PM network and proactively work to synergize with other projects
Expect to work with cross-function teams in a fast-paced environment
Cultivate project ideas and influence stakeholders to formulate projects
- Minimum 8 years of related professional experience, with no less than 5 years in a project leading role
- Excellent project management skills and familiar with the use of Project Management Methodologies
- Possess team management experience in both resource management and asset management
- Good understanding of SCM framework and Operations structure
- Background in electronics manufacturing / medical device / technology industry will be an advantage
- Possess sound Operations finance knowledge
- Good presentation and communication skills in both preparation and delivery
- Willing to travel and work in other countries for an extended length of time