Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
At WS Audiology, our technology solves persistent problems. We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our R&D Software team. You will reports back to the team manager and working together in a team using SCRUM methodology. Our ideal candidate will have knowledge of software development processes and solid experience in testing and evaluating systems. If finding issues and fixing them with beautiful, meticulous code are among the talents that make you tick, we’d like to hear from you.
You will specifically be expected to:
- Visualize, design, and develop creative and innovative software solutions
- Execute full software development life cycles (SDLC) for each assigned project, adhering to company standards and expectations
- Code and develop software components on desktop/ windows & web applications using C#, React JS, ASP .NET Core, OOP, DDD microservices
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent and good quality software delivery in cadence
- Research and explore new technologies and ways to improve software development processes and quality
- Examine existing systems, identifying flaws, and creating solutions to improve service uptime and time-to-resolve through monitoring, data analysis, and automated remediation.
- Provide technical production support for software maintenance
- Work with the product owner to influence the strategy for the next wave of product/ service features and system capabilities, identifying the best way to deliver capabilities
- Bachelor or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or any relevant certifications
- Relevant software development experience, working with windows desktop applications and cloud solutions
- Expertise working with C# (WPF/WCF), front end and backend services, applying OOP/OOAD/CQRS, learning new technologies with different target platforms.
- Experience working with various design patterns and principles
- Good expertise and knowledge on software development life cycle, DevOps