Internship Period : 2 Aug - 18 Dec 2021
Project Title : Electro-acoustical Design, Measurements, Analyses on Hearing- Aid R&D
Project Aim/Objective : Design and Optimize Electroacoustic performance in Medical Device hearing Aid
Project Description :
- Electroacoustic device hardware design , evaluation, and DSP feature optimization
- Balanced Armature Receiver vibration study using laser vibrometer and vibration design optimization
- Receiver and Microphone Evaluation including Acoustic Sound Channel Design and optimization
- Learn on Basic Python framework for measurement, data analysis and reporting in Electroacoustic R&D.
- Support electroacoustic evaluation for current projects.
- Understand simple Auto-Cad Drawing and support of producing mechanical parts
- Independent, problem solver, creative and innovative.
- Basic Electronic, Python (Panda, NumPy) and DSP concept
- Basic lab equipment and soldering skills
- Course of Study : EEE, SPMS,