Internship Period : May to July 2021
Project Title :
Concept development and evaluation for next generation medical devices (hearing aid) and its accessories.
Project Aim/ Objective :
- To develop new concepts for subassemblies or parts inside the medical devices (hearing aid) and its accessories.
- Evaluate and optimize the concepts through prototyping and testing.
Project Description :
Student will actively support and involve in concept development and evaluation of subassemblies or parts used in the next generation of medical devices (hearing aid) developed in Sivantos. The work involves
- Prototyping e.g. 3D printed
- The intern student will work at Sivantos.
- The final report will not be open to public and will be kept within the student, supervisor and Sivantos.
- Willingness to learn and proactive in learning
- Strong critical and creative thinking skills
- Course of study : Mechanical Engineer / Mechatronics Engineer