At WS Audiology, Research & Development is about understanding people – and building awareness about how our hearing aids can change their lives.
Become part of our team as a System Integration Engineer in Singapore! Your new role will be challenging and future-oriented, with responsibilities of:
- Bring up and maintenance of testing, debugging tools and ITS (Industrial Test System) for Hearing Instrument engineering samples commissioning and Pre/Post reliability test inspections
- Maintenance and operations of the test environment to support testing of embedded software packages
- Compilation and review of reliability test-related documentation
Located in our R&D facility in Singapore, you will be part of the System Integration Team.
- Bachelor Degree / Masters in the field of Medical Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electroacoustic Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of programming with MATLAB, C# or C++ is desired
- Background in software-hardware integration (Embedded Systems) is a plus
- Background in testing, test methodology, test documentation is advantageous
- Familiarity with Electroacoustic testing and related equipment, for example, FPGAs, ASIC boards can also be considered
- Newly graduates or experienced engineer may apply