- Busy and fast paced environment
- Purpose led customer care
- Career development
At bloom hearing specialists we operate a global network of hearing stores, equipped with the latest technology and most importantly the best people. We have a track record of offering and actively supporting progressive career pathways to our employees to grow and develop in the pathway of your choice.
About the role:
You will be the first point of contact in the bloom™ customer journey and provide great customer service each day. In addition to this, you will be involved in the general administration of the clinic including; appointment booking and claims management; reception duties; invoicing; processing and filing documents; minor hearing aid repairs and promotional activities.
This a full time 12 month contract.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Experience delivering high quality customer service, in a retail or allied health environment.
- Competence in the Microsoft Office suite and the have ability to pick up new programs with ease
- A proven track record in managing priorities within a busy environment
- A current driver's licence and own transport
- High attention to detail and a strong team player
- A positive and team orientated attitude
In addition to the above, will be your commitment to being part of the bloom™ customer journey according to the bloom™ values of Courteous, Smart and Open.