Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
The role will drive and lead the Product Related Environmental Protection (PREP) compliance for all WSA products and accessories. The incumbent will be responsible to ensure compliance with major PREP regulations/directives around the world. The incumbent will also be responsible to maintain the compliance process and deploy improvements periodically and regularly.
- Responsible to perform an assessment to ensure products and accessories are compliant with relevant PREP regulations
- Maintain documentation and regulatory files in the database system.
- Monitor upcoming PREP regulation updates and perform a risk assessment to products and operations when needed.
- Support new material qualification or approve substance composition changes
- Assist in PREP management system audits and recertification activities
- Participate in audits and address any PREP non-compliance issues on Suppliers
The Candidate Profile:
- Min. 2 years in relevant experience in PREP with a Bachelor Degree in Degree Material Science/Chemistry/Engineering
- Regulatory affairs on PREP and product compliance
- Knowledge of global RoHS, REACH, POP, VOC, and similar regulations
- ISO9001, ISO 13485, ISO14001 knowledge
- Experienced in project management and Regulatory process.