Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Basic Purpose of the role
- Be responsible for workshop management
- Human resource management to make sure team stable
- People competence training and development
- Fulfil production plan to ensure on time delivery
- Be responsible for workshop management, well organize daily management meeting and control employee’s attendance rate.
- Production plan fulfilment and WIP control.
- Quality control, FPY, 45/90 DRR meet requirement.
- Implement Smart Lean and continuous improvement activity to improve quality and productivity.
- IDL & DL’s monthly bonus evaluation and year-end performance review & feedback.
- Conduct employee skill cross training.
- Keep unregular communication with subordinates and control turnover rate.
- Be responsible for cost control within budget target.
- Implement 5S & EHS activities to ensure workshop in order, safety and cleanliness.
Experience Skills required
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in electric or mechanical related.
- At least 8 years working experience in transnational company with minimum 5 years workshop management experience.
- Good oral and written English.
- Team management skill.