Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
- Cooperate with sales colleagues, organize and implement targeted training according to the knowledge structure characteristics of dealer's fitter, and track the effect after training;
- Be responsible for sales promotion support to dealers;
- Prepare teaching plans and handouts independently according to the situation of dealers and fitters;
- Responsible for collecting and summarizing various cases and enriching practical teaching materials;
- Responsible for the internal product and professional knowledge training of the sales department;
- Collect the technical information of other competitive brands and feed it back to the company in time, so as to summarize the corresponding scripts in time to cope with the competition.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience, major in hearing and speech rehabilitation or other medical related majors, working experience in training, audiologist, speech rehabilitation is preferred;
- Good learning and summarizing ability;
- Good logical ability and writing ability of teaching plan and handout;
- Good English reading ability;
- Strong communication skills, strong verbal expression ability, good affinity, good at building a good relationship with the fitter, doctors or end users;
- Adapt to frequent travel requirements;
- Be responsible, honest, optimistic and positive.