Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
- To support department administrative work
- To be a coordinator in terms of meeting arrangement, events or other ad hoc projects across function
- To support MD to keep corporate communication in line with identity guidance and coordinate cross function needs
- To support MD in collecting report and tracking spending etc.
- Other work assigned by MD
Experience | Skills required
- At least 3 years of working experience, marketing experience is preferred
- Good presentation and communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Well organized and self motivated
- Experience with event planning is an advantage
- An eye for detail with the ability to retain a broad overview Master of Powerpoint, Publisher, word and excel