Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate, and purpose-driven team player in our global solution management team.
The key message to our customers with our private label solutions is “Your Brand First”. This would be enabled/offered via a Solution toolbox that includes hearing aids as well as the necessary digital solutions.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the brand management team in the end to end portfolio management and execution monitoring of current and new private label requests including but not limited to:
- 18-month roadmap planning and communication to the cross-functional team (R&D Hardware team, Software team, Operations and project management)
- Work with solution managers and guide them for a smooth launch-on time, on quality, and on budget
- Support the homologation /phase-out team on smooth phase-out of private labels
Solution evaluation and Scoping
- Be the expert to offer customized solutions to the customers based on their needs within guardrails of the current architecture, technology, and processes
- Support brand management in business case evaluations for decisions regarding new private label requests with key KPIs ( Gross margin, EBITDA, gross revenue, etc.)
Solution Standardization and monitoring
- Drive the rollout of a customizable toolbox for our customers with a focus on branding and features across the solutions space (Hardware, software, marketing materials, and support)
- Drive the development of a scorecard with continuous improvement to monitor the commercial health of current private labels for easier decision making
- 7+ years of business experience, mainly in product marketing/management and project management; a proven track record in developing and executing product marketing plans and/or product launch projects
- 5 years experience in leading international projects in a matrix setup with participants and stakeholders from various countries and disciplines
- Strong finance and analytics exposure to various sets of marketing, customer, and other financial data, ability to translate numbers into meaningful and actionable project steps
- Experience in driving project management/development processes and effectively managing deadlines and budgets
Performance and personal competencies
- A people-focused, agile personality who is always looking for solutions and improvements, with a strong “can-do” and “hands-on” attitude
- Provide innovative thinking and strategies in analyzing and challenging current processes in order to improve them
- Display strong communication and stakeholder management skills to work with people across all levels, nationalities, seniority and backgrounds
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.