Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate, and purpose-driven team player in our global solution management team.
Based out of Singapore, your main task will be to drive and manage projects for one of our key brands with accelerated growth ambitions in the short /mid-term. You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing roadmap requests with brand management, collecting product requirements from the customer, communication of scope (based on validated value propositions), and timeline to cross-functional teams
- Supporting the Brand team from a solutions perspective to evaluate and execute opportunities to grow the business in new channels, markets, segments with a well-defined portfolio that fits the needs of the target segment
- Preparing business plans to drive project decisions
- End to end execution of brand solution roadmaps on time, as per expectations and target costs
- Monitoring the performance of allocated brands and driving corrective actions if needed. Key KPI: brand scorecard
- Driving special projects and must-win battles, ensuring an on-time and on-quality availability of all required elements for a successful Go Market strategy
- Growing the brand business by reviewing and challenging existing processes to increase project efficiency, and by developing and driving new ideas, tools, and measures that help our customers to improve their business.
- 7+ years of business experience, mainly in product marketing/management and project management; a proven track record in developing and executing product marketing plans and/or product launch projects
- 5 years experience in leading international projects in a matrix setup with participants and stakeholders from various countries and disciplines
- Strong finance and analytics exposure to various sets of marketing, customer, and other financial data, ability to translate numbers into meaningful and actionable project steps
- Experience in driving project management/development processes and effectively managing deadlines and budgets
Performance and personal competencies
- A people-focused, agile personality who is always looking for solutions and improvements, with a strong “can-do” and “hands-on” attitude
- Provide innovative thinking and strategies in analyzing and challenging current processes in order to improve them
- Display strong communication and stakeholder management skills to work with people across all levels, nationalities, seniority and backgrounds
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.