Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Basic Purpose of the role
- Ensure WSA China Management Office to have a structured daily working environment by providing professional supports mainly on Personal Assistance (PA) and some of the Executive Assistance (EA)；
- Provide PA support to WSA China CEO, CFO, Business Strategy Director and Sivantos China Sales VP.
- Personal Assistant Support for WSA China Management Office (80% workload)
- Support WSA China Management Office Leaders for flight, hotel booking, travel expense claim;
- Support WSA China Management Office Leaders to manage their calendar, including but not limited to update the calendar by screening the meeting request, prioritize the meeting request which is aligned with relevant leaders;
- Maintain confidential information. Organize and maintain filing system/follow up file. Co-ordinate actions necessary to maintain good file & process management;
- Provide translating/interpreting service for meetings and presentation;
- Perform other related duties as assigned such as sorting, filing, posting, translating/interpreting, typing and the like;
- Handle the meeting/events payment and all other payment process assigned by relevant WSA China Business Leaders, ensure finance process is well executed;
- Support WSA China relevant Business Leaders to complete their reimbursement process;
- Support WSA China CEO, to review and manage his/her direct reports’ daily expense claims, annual leave application, travel application etc.;
- Other ad-hoc personal assistant support assigned by WSA China relevant Business Leaders.
- Business Executive Management Support for WSA China Management (20% workload):
- Be proactive and independent in arranging function or cross-function meetings and external conferences, incl. arrangements for executive visits, taking meeting minutes, tracking & chasing delivery of action plans. Proactively propose the proper meeting arrangement (location, venue, agenda, facilities etc.) with full information understanding;
- Help WSA China Business Leaders for preparing the presentations for Business meetings. Collect presentation materials from related functions and prepare structured consolidation and further modifications based on requirement.
1. Bachelor degree is a must;
2. Totally more than 8 years working experiences, and works for MNC (Multi-National Company) is preferred;
3. At least 3~5 years Executive Assistant working experience to a Director level and above boss is a must;
4. Excellence English skills both oral and written;
5. Good Office software skill, such as Word, Excel, Power-point software etc.;
6. Strong business acumen;
7. Good project management skill and multi-tasks managing skill;
8. Mature interpersonal skills, pleasant personality, organizing ability, coordinating ability, team work spirit;
9. Good communication and interpersonal, and conflict management skill;
10. Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision;
11. Able to problem solve and think on ones feet;
12. Enthusiastic and a good team player;
13. Excellent time management, organizing and prioritizing abilities;
14. Decisive and confident;
15. Advanced communication and interpersonal skills, good time management.