Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
What we offer
The opportunity for a key role in the WS Audiology APAC Regional team as a key member of this team driving transformation and business development within the region. Working closely with the regional leadership he/she will influence commercial initiatives and drive strategic partnerships.
Your main responsibility is to develop and implement strategic sales excellence concepts across the organization. This could e.g. entail new sales leadership models, global sales training programs, sales acceleration concepts and sales execution tools for area sales managers.
Key tasks include:
- Support VP Commercial Development to drive strategic go-to-market initiatives in the region focused on building and growing non-traditional channel business through OTC, DTC approaches
- Partner with market teams to identify, pursue and close strategic opportunities in non-traditional channels.
- Support strategic planning and regional business operating rhythm – market monthly/quarterly/yearly reviews.
- Partner with Regional CFO to lead analysis and develop insights into; market trends, financial performance, margin, and pricing development.
- Work closely with Corporate HQ team and market teams to drive cross-functional strategic initiatives focused on improving sales and marketing excellence. Orchestrate product launches and sales enablement initiatives across the markets.
- Drive structuring and development key presentations for Group CEO, CFO, Board meetings, and customer meetings
- Some regional travel may be required.
- Min 8-10 years’ experience in sales operations/business development and program/project management with a track record of supporting senior regional sales leaders.
- Medical device/Pharma industry experience preferred but not essential. Prior Management Consulting experience in Big 4, Accenture, etc. preferred
- Prior experience in driving go-to-market sales programs at a regional level. Demonstrated track record of driving cross-functional strategic initiatives.
- Data-driven with strong analytical ability and with the need to be hands-on. Expertise in using excel. Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills (essential)
- Prior experience and demonstrated track record of identifying channel opportunities in markets, building strategic partnerships, and working with market GMs to drive sales.
- Strong results orientation, and willingness to have extensive involvement in Region/Affiliate strategic Business operations.
- Excellent financial and P&L analysis skills
- MBA degree preferred
Performance and personal competencies
- Energetic and passioned character, who sees opportunities instead of obstacles
- Executive presence and demonstrated influencing skills. Ability to influence and partner with senior stakeholders across markets, regions, and HQ.
- Ethical, confident, and able to manage ambiguity and being open to change and learning
- Solid spoken and written communication skills.