Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
WSA seeks for a Finance Analyst that combines Financial Planning & Analysis, Controlling and Business Partnering to support our Global Functions (IT, HR etc)
- Month end closing responsibilities in managing asset capitalization and preparation of normalization template
- Instruct shared service center in accruals and other necessary entries
- Monthly financial review and preparation of headcount analysis and Powerpoint presentation.
- Variance analysis and establish KPIs and benchmarks for measuring financial and operating performance of functions
- Responsible for monthly forecast and annual budgeting
- Partner with Heads of functions in reviewing and managing the function expenses
- Present month analysis to senior management
- Participate in ad hoc projects when required and improve processes.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Finance professional with strong expertise in financial controlling and budgeting activities, preferably working in large global organizations. S/He will have strong communication skills to work with internal teams and major stakeholders within the corporate functions to resolve complex issues.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accountancy Business Management or any other related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant finance experience in business partnering and FP&A
- Prior working experience in decent-sized MNCs
- Strong accounting concepts, preferably degree in Finance, Accountancy / ACCA / Chartered Accountant
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills
- Self-starter and resourceful
- Proactive, have an analytical mindset and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced excel skills would be an advantage for Power BI dashboards creation.