Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
- Learn Hearings Aids knowledge and repair skill
- Repair hearing aids according to work instruction
- Implement Smart Lean and continuous improvement activity to improve repair quality and productivity
- Responsible for checking with maintenance records to ensure that the production site, production activities and records meet GMP requirements.
- Maintain good 5S status in responsibility area
- Comply with the company regulations related with EHS
- Follows team leader’s other work arrangement