Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Basic Purpose of the role
- Compete the planning related work and meet customer’s delivery requirement.
- Keep reasonable inventory level, reach the inventory controlling target.
- Assist to generate MPS according to sales forecast, review if any capacity gap in short/long period and feedback.
- Follow up material shortage, feedback the status to the stakeholders.
- Issue work order according to delivery requirement, send kitting list to WH, and ensure the customer required date is met.
- Any customer order that can’t meet, have to update to CS or SG planning team for communication and clarification.
- Assist to manage and digest large lot return timely, advise PE to give the rework solution.
- Assist to keep reasonable stock level, handle the slow moving and obsolete timely, meet the requirement of inventory controlling.
- Assist to coordinate the incoming material issue, MRN and customer return.
Education | Experience Qualification
- 1 year experience in related area.
- Familiar with MS office, especially Excel.
- Good English for listening/speaking/reading/writing.
- Basic planning related knowledge, e.g. MPS, MRP, BoM, SS.
- Basic importing and exporting knowledge.