At WS Audiology, Information Technology forms the lynchpin of businesses the world over and success can often rest squarely on its shoulders. We are chiefly concerned with aligning our objectives with the company’s goal, establishing governance, managing risk, and constantly seeking for performance excellence. We are delivery-focused, ensuring that our organization successfully turns inputs to outputs in an efficient manner.
There is a need to look for a skilled and dedicated project manager to join our IT Programs and Projects function to be the key driving force behind our constant business growth. Reporting back to our Head of Core Systems PMO, you will be responsible to manage our IT projects by working with our internal business leaders within agreed timeline, budget, resources and quality.
If you are a responsible, organized, meticulous individual with high sense of urgency in problem solving, and takes pride in embracing the challenge of complex project management, we want to hear from you!
- Work with global stakeholders to define project mission, goals, tasks, dependencies and resource quality
- Manage projects to ensure successful delivery within agreed timeline, budgets, resources and quality, mitigating any risks
- Build and develop project team to ensure maximum performance, providing guidance, direction and motivation
- Work with both internal cross-functional teams and external resources on successful project completion
- Build strong relationship with global stakeholders and effectively use metrics and data visualization to report progress and updates on project status
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to appropriate management channels as needed
- Ensure proper documentation.
The successful candidate will be an experienced individual with strong IT project and team management skills, ideally working in an international environment with global exposure. You should have strong presentation skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills to work with all levels of management.
- Degree from Business Management / Information Technology or any relevant qualification
- Minimum 8 years of relevant IT project management experience, ideally in an international environment working on global projects
- Experience with business transformation projects will be advantageous
- Proven capability to manage external vendors, as well as work with internal teams to achieve project objectives within agreed timeline, budget and resources
- Strong attention to details and sense of urgency
- Technical certifications such as PMP, or Prince2 will be advantageous
- Post pandemic, business travel of up to 50% may be expected.