Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Reporting to our General Manager SEA, we are looking for a energetic and passionate individual to join our team to drive key strategic and growth initiatives particularly in the underpenetrated markets. With focus on increasing accessibility, you will partner closely with the country sales teams to identify, prioritize and build non-traditional channel opportunities.
- Developing growth strategies to spearhead our penetration into non-traditional channels eg optical chains, eCommerce, ENT clinics
- Identify new business opportunities, collaborate with the local country teams to come up with an execution plan with timelines that can be tracked regularly.
- Support local teams to support the closure of these opportunities and track progress regularly
- Understand market & competitive landscape and make recommendations on priorities so we can achieve our targets.
- Work closely with customers and internal stakeholders to come up with innovative offerings for targeted non-traditional channels
We expect you to have minimum three to five years of experience in a commercial/business development role and are now looking to become part of an organization where you can follow the impact of your work and build long-term relationships with your colleagues and stakeholders.
As a person, you are motivated by seeing the results of your work as well as engaging with others to create them. You are robust, diligent, curious, and impactful.
You most likely fit the following profile:
- Medical device/Pharma/Optical industry experience preferred but not essential
- Prior experience in driving direct to consumer programs eg e-commerce is highly advantageous
- Demonstrate good analytics skills along with the ability to work with internal/external stakeholders to achieve goals
- Strong presentation skills along with high proficiency in PowerPoint/Excel skills is essential
Join WS Audiology and be part of our sales talent!