Operations Management forms the lynchpin of businesses the world over and success can often rest squarely on its shoulders. We are chiefly concerned with planning, organizing and supervising in the contexts of production, manufacturing or the provision of services. We are delivery-focused, ensuring that our organization successfully turns inputs to outputs in an efficient manner.
At WS Audiology, Operations Management is the administration of business practices to create the highest level of efficiency possible within our organization. We’re looking for a Business Analyst - Performance Measurement, to join our team.
Fact Finding/Requirement Gathering
- Conduct and facilitate workshops, focus group discussions with both business and technical team
- Gathering of requirements from business stakeholders in relation to process and business measurements globally
- Organising both structure & unstructured information & create communication packages/document that can be used to ensure all stakeholders are aligned and has a common understanding of the situation and needs.
- Analyse the data requirements needed for the KPIs & translate business requirements into specification for IT to extract the required data from various system
- Work closely with IT to validate the data that has been provide
- Design the BI Visualization and develop BI Dashboard using PowerBI
- Work with stakeholders to perform business analysis to support decision making process
- Perform data analysis and modeling and communicating analytical insights to business stakeholders through various techniques such as PowerPoint presentations, dashboards, documents, and charts
- Participate in process review through data analysis to recommend efficient/effective process changes or best practices.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience working in the business intelligence or performance measurement dashboard using power BI or other BI tools
- Experience in project management involving cross border, cross functional projects in a multi-national setup is preferred
- Exposure to lead projects involving setting up of performance management dashboard using industry BI tools would be a plus
- Expert understanding of SCM best practices (SCOR, APIC-DCOR/CCOR), Lean manufacturing, 6-sigma will be an advantage
- Advanced technology know how in Business intelligent, MES, ERP