Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Our global customer solutions team within our Logistics department is currently expanding, and is recruiting for a Customers Solutions Executive to join us in delivering the best service to our internal customers and affiliates.
- Process orders from our sales companies and act as the account manager to attain customer satisfaction
- Receive purchase orders (PO), verify order details and ensure data is updated promptly
- Ensure data accuracy in our ERP system
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as planning, purchasing, manufacturing teams to ensure timely delivery of orders to our sales affiliates
- Resolve enquiries/issues relating to stocks, transfer prices and any other information required.
- Ensure high quantity delivered on time (QDOT)
- Participate in projects to improve work processes
- Managing outbound shipments to sales companies
- Work with external vendors (freight forwarders and warehouse) on communicating of shipment delivery requirements
- Qualifications/Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in logistics/supply chain domain preferably in a manufacturing production environment
- Customer-service oriented and has great ideas in delivering solutions for our customers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to manage stakeholders (internal and external)
- Team player and always going the "extra mile"