At WS Audiology, our Information Technology function is ever-evolving and transforming, to enable us to be the best in providing better and faster IT services. As we continue to grow, we are looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join our global IT service desk team.
Reporting back to our IT team lead locally, you will be responsible to provide technical support to our users both remotely and onsite.
You will specifically be expected to:
- Provide first level technical support to internal users via phone, ticket, email, or chat
- Record, classify and track service desk incidents and requests
- Monitor open incidents and requests, track progress towards resolutions against specified service targets
- Ensure effective communications between service desk and users
- Familiarity with global ticketing system and work in close collaboration with global team in resolving tickets within the SLA appropriate for the priority of the ticket
- Ensure proper updates and documentation with detailed journal entries within predefined time
- Analyse issues and identify possible problems and suggest solutions
- Liaise effectively with Level 2 and 3 IT support, and assign tickets to relevant teams after investigating
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
- Continuously strive to improve and identify opportunities to increase efficiency and expand service coverage.
The successful candidate will ideally be an experienced IT service desk analyst/engineer who has a service-oriented mindset and strong technical troubleshooting expertise to resolve issues for users. He/She will preferably have experience working in international environment, with teams across geographical sites.
- Education in Information Technology / Computer Engineering or related discipline will be preferred
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of IT technical experience working on hardware, software and peripherals troubleshooting; production environment exposure will be a plus
- Proficient in Windows 10 and 7, Office 365 – including installation and troubleshooting
- General understanding of commonly used IT technologies including PC support and mobile devices
- Customer-oriented, analytical mindset
- Comfortable with 24x7 rotational shift hours
- Trained in ITIL will be preferred.
Performance and personal competencies:
- A people-oriented person who is always looking for solutions and bringing quality improvements, with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong team player and team spirit
- Display strong communication and stakeholder management skills to work with people across all levels and seniority
- Open minded and driven for continuous learning to keep self updated with new technologies.