At WS Audiology, our Information Technology function is ever-evolving and transforming, to enable us to be the best in providing better and faster IT services. As we continue to grow, we are looking for an Associate / Senior Associate Engineer to join our global IT service desk team.
Reporting back to our IT team lead locally, you will be responsible to provide technical support to our users both remotely and onsite.
You will specifically be expected to:
- Providing first level technical support to internal customers
- Recording, classifying and tracking service desk incidents and requests
- Administer systems and applications as required
- Onboarding/Offboarding of employees
- Monitoring open incidents and requests and tracking their progress towards resolutions against specified service targets
- Analysis of issues to record and identify possible problems
- Respond to queries either by phone, chat, email and occasionally in person
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
- Install computer peripherals for customers
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
The successful candidate will ideally be service-oriented and preferably have experience working in international environment, with teams across geographical sites.
- Either Diploma in technical program or at least one year experience in technical support / customer service organization
- Tertiary certification in Computer Science or related
- Trained in ITIL v3/4 is preferred
- Great in communication with international colleagues
- Service oriented mindset
- Self-starter with a sense of ownership.