Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
- Following relevant instruction document and audit plan to perform In-process check, record the check result in relevant quality records including any findings.
- Work with QA engineer to decide if corrective action required. If yes, IPQC technician is responsible to follow up the action implementation and effectiveness.
- Report weekly/monthly in-process check result summary to production and highlight the findings.
- Regularly review the actions taken to the in-process check findings, report the actions following up summary to each production area.
- Study and improve the inspection skills continuously for better understanding the inspection requirements.
- IPL product in-process check.
- Perform other tasks assigned by superior.