Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
- Check and evaluate the original order information, If something is wrong, then pass to customer service department to communicate and confirm with dealer
- If dealer’s information in ERP system is inconsistent with customer order, contact sales and commercial department for confirmation and verification.
- In the ERP system, input the order content according to the customer order information in different order interfaces such as ITE new order, repair order, earmold and return order etc. then generate the different systemic orders.
- Responsible for order printing.
- Responsible for input the order change information which happened in production process and repair record into the ERP system.
- Maintain good 5S status in responsibility area.
- Comply with the company regulations related with EHS.
Perform other tasks assigned by superiors.