Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Our Customer Service team which is a part of our Global Quality Assurance team is currently hiring for a Designated Complaint Unit Specialist who will be responsible to handle complaint issues and investigations, to ensure they are resolved and to drive customer quality for our products.
You will specifically be expected to:
- Perform screening of new complaints to determine potential reportability, investigator and appropriate investigation location
- Perform follow ups with investigators/LPC/others to ensure complaints are processed in a timely manner
- Continuously review complaint files to ensure documentation is according to requirements, both internal and external
- Perform final review of complaint files to ensure all activities were performed and documented
- Assist complaint device engineers in complaint investigation as required based on volume of investigations assigned
- Provide input and drive process improvements related to complaint handling processes and associated investigations
- Support local quality management system and associated audits (when required)
The successful candidate will be an experienced individual, preferably working in regulated industry for consumer electronics and has good knowledge complaint handling processes and associated standards and regulations. You are a meticulous and independent individual and has a customer-oriented mindset to drive quality product excellence.
- Degree in Engineering or any related certifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Quality, Quality management systems within regulated industry for consumer electronics preferably
- Has experience in complaint handling process and has good understanding of associated standards and regulations (ISO13485, EU MDR, CFR, GMP etc.)