Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Basic Purpose of the role
- Compete the planning related work and meet customer’s delivery requirement.
- Keep reasonable inventory level, reach the inventory controlling target.
- Assist to complete product packing to fulfil delivery request.
- Generate MPS according to sales order and history data, review if any capacity gap in short/long period and feedback.
- Follow up raw material / packing material and accessory shortage, feedback the status to planner.
- Issue work order according to delivery requirement, and complete production kitting, deliver kits to production. Ensure the customer required date is met./
- Any customer order that can’t meet, have to update to CS or planner for communication and clarification.
- Follow up daily urgent order’s product output and sent them to shipping area in time.
- Assist to keep reasonable stock level, handle the slow moving and obsolete timely, meet the requirement of inventory controlling.
- Assist to coordinate the incoming material issue, MRN and customer return.
- Assist to complete product packing together Warehouse Keeper.
- Take the stock counting and cycle counting, ensure the physic goods align with system.
- Keep the routine clean work of related area with 5S requirement.
- Implement task which is from supervisor.
Education | Qualification
- College degree or above with 2 years’ experience in related area.
- Familiar with MS office, especially Excel.
- Good English for listening/speaking/reading/writing.
- Basic planning related knowledge, e.g. MPS, MRP, BoM, SS