Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Internship period :
- 6 months (full-time)
- Please indicate your availability in your resume/application
Project Description: System Architecture projects and support (6 months)
As a SYS intern, you will be attached primarily to the Singapore Systems Engineering Team. Apart from gaining hands on experience working in the R&D environment, you will be given the opportunity to learn the systems principles and concepts which will be valuable to you in the future when entering the workforce in various engineering discipline upon graduation.
Main Responsibilities :
To provide technical support to the design, development, integration, and testing using systems engineering approach
- Assist to establish the architecture framework for the hearing aid ecosystem based on Cameo system modeler
- Perform evaluation and support the system integration test for the new hearing aid feature
- Development of workflow and test routine through programming
The Candidate Profile :
- Preferably Electrical, Electronics and/or Computer Science Engineering background. Candidate with other Engineering background will also be considered.
- Independent and proactive in solving problem
- Keen in hands-on tasks
- Knowledge in programming (e.g. C, C#, Python, and/or Matlab)
- Knowledge in UML/SysML will be an added advantage