At WS Audiology, Our Global Operations team plays a vital role in serving our customers an end to-end committed approach: from sourcing to manufacturing and delivering the end product. We are always striving for operational excellence by adopting the best practices.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst, as we continue to grow
and build our capabilities to achieve our ambitions. Reporting directly to Senior Manager - Operations Strategic Development, you will be responsible on the following:
- Engage closely with senior management and project managers to define our Global Operations strategy and projects to support business growth initiatives
- Responsible for delivering monthly Operations reports to Global Management and Quarterly business reviews
- Work closely with Finance and various functions across Global Operations to align business initiatives and drive accurate budgeting / forecasting
- Run annual strategic planning and budget process in conjunction with Finance for Global Operations
- Lead / participate in projects ideation stage by analyzing data, building business models, engaging stakeholders across functions to determine feasibility and ROI
- Works with program lead and functions to ensure smooth planning and execution of projects.
- University Degree with at least 4 years of relevant working experience within Operations / Manufacturing
- Excellent analytical skills and strong logical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Able to working independently and / or collaboratively on complex situations and tasks
- Exemplify flexibility and adaptable to changes
- Medical industry experience will be an advantage
- Project Management Qualifications will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.