Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
We seek an Audiologist to join our research & development, audiology team. You will work as a key member to optimize and verify solutions for our hearing aids system by working closely within our R&D team. You will report to the Manager, Audiology, responsible to deliver best-in-class audiological performance for the Hearing Aids, their Accessories, and Fitting Software.
The successful candidate will work on
- Verification and validation of the audiological performance of products under development (hearing aids, accessories, and fitting software)
- Development, execution, and coordination of audiological tests of new products
- Planning, execution, and coordination of perceptual studies with subjects
- Training and supporting the multi-disciplinary team on audiological topics
The successful candidate will be an individual with a strong passion and knowledge of audiology. The ideal candidate will demonstrate understanding and expertise in clinical work and fitting hearing aids. This role will allow candidates to be exposed to working in an international environment, with cross-functional teams across geographies.
- Masters/Degree in Audiology
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience as Clinical or Research Audiologist
- Strong and demonstrable audiological knowledge
- Debugging, problem determination, and statistical analysis skills
- A pro-active and independent individual who takes initiative to drive projects
- Excellent communication abilities in written and spoken English
- Open-minded team player ready to join the intercultural team
- Proficient in MS Office as well as any hearing aids fitting software