At WS Audiology, Information Technology forms the lynchpin of businesses the world over and success can often rest squarely on its shoulders. We are chiefly concerned with aligning our objectives with the company’s goal, establishing governance, managing risk, and constantly seeking for performance excellence. We are delivery-focused, ensuring that our organization successfully turns inputs to outputs in an efficient manner.
We are hiring a System Analyst - IT Quality Assurance. This role contributes to WSA's success by establishing, sustaining, driving, and monitoring IT & Corporate Quality Assurance processes and practices. Specific area of controls includes but not limited to overseeing of application and system requirement specification, development of test activities through the Software Development Life Cycle. Provides leadership and consultancy in quality assurance methodology. Take part in assessment and establishment of tolls and processes for automated test tools.
- Manages the quality assurance activities for multiple projects, change management and sustainment throughout the software development / configuration and test phases
- Provide status report information, escalates issues and problems demanding management attention and resolution
- Periodically generates the mandatory compliance reports (monthly, quarterly, et cetera) as mandated by various compliance guidelines
- Ensures requirements and design artifacts undergo reviews to proactively validate appropriate applicability, accuracy, feasibility, usability, clarify and testability
- Prepares documentation with the help of various stakeholders to meet periodic regulatory audit requirements (e.g. FDA, TUV, GMP, ISO, KPMG, et cetera)
- Responsible for defining and maintaining quality assurance testing best practices, initiates and documents processes and procedures improvements.
- Diploma or higher in Information Technology or Quality Assurance
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT Quality Assurance and Change Release Management background in software requirements, development and / or testing activities will be advantageous
- Project management and change management skills
- Enterprise Resource Planning ERP skills
- Certified in Computer System Validation is a plus
- Working experience in global international company with multicultural people, dealing with people from diverse cultural background and cross-border team
- Good proficiency in English is a must.