Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
- Operate on both ERP of Navision and Infor (Warehouse and manufacturing module)
- Complete the goods receipt for raw material, packaging and marketing material ect. and properly record and put away.
- Feedback the goods arrival difference, follow up the FIFO， and GRR.
- To determine the production qty. or convention qty. based on stock and SO.
- Complete the production kitting as the WO converted, and deliver to production.
- According sales order’s urgent requirement, and inform production line to output urgent product.
- Review the material shelf life. Notify Q and planner if found material has only one month shelf life left.
- Receive and count the not goods parts returned from production, put to the right area and handling as instructed.
- Pack the FG and parts as WI or specific requirement, and check the packing material, quantity and models of goods during packaging and ensure the packing quality.
- Complete the delivery and ensure the shipping requirement delivered to forwarder timely and correctly.
- Complete the system transaction on time e.g. production, and shipping, ensure the accuracy of the data.