Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
l Receiving and counting FG, Accessory, raw material, indirect material classifying and registering in the Bin card as per WI request.
- Receiving and counting customer return for product and equipment, classifying and registering in the Bin card as per WI request
- Maintain system for receiving and transfer.
- Correcting distribution of FG/Accessory/equipment according domestic sales order. Ensuring the accurate of inventory.
- Updating and maintaining Bin card record, cycle-counting regularly, ensuring the conformity of physical material and Bin card record.
- Ensuring accurate inventory data of finished goods / Accessory / Equipment/ Customer return goods / raw material/indirect material.
- Be responsible for providing related packing material to Packer.
- Keep the goods appropriately and hand them over validly with related department.
- Keep and file all kinds of original documents in warehouse
- To keep the better discipline/safer operation / better cleaning workshop.