Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
- To lead implementation on integrated programs for brand building and drive consideration across PR, Media buy, digital channel, events, partner relationship building, social media, exhibition and so on.
- Coordinate with product line and agencies for marketing material localization, design, and production
- Manager partner and agency to drive and deliver effective brand programs mapped to business objectives, and ensure brand communication conformity, consistency, and effectiveness.
- Track and evaluate the impact of programs in achieving their started objectives, report on results and optimise future campaigns.
- Find new innovative ways to get our story heard & drive results from the integrated programs
- Manager and oversee digital and social channels in China, including but no limited to website, wechat and weibo
- Develop point of sales material and tools to maximize instore experience from design to production