Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Internship period :
- Min 6 months (full-time)
- Please include your availability in your resume/application
Project Description :
- We are looking for a candidate good with numbers and business-savvy to join the internship program with the global key account team.
- Key activities are to perform data analytics and build the business intelligence platform using popular tools such as Power BI.
- We expect the candidate to be able to identify business needs & key indicators, work with cross-functional teams to pilot and validate data, come up with a framework for automation & reporting and eventually work with our IT professionals to put together a platform to support decision making for global key accounts.
The Candidate Profile :
- Open to anyone with right capabilities
- Degree with engineering / computer science / business school / finance (preferred)