What we offer
This is an excellent opportunity for an Electronics Design Engineer (Acoustic Integration Design) who wants to make a difference by bringing innovation to the hearing aid industry. You will have the responsibility of the electronic and acoustical design in the next generation of hearing aids. You will help ensure that the entire device – including electronics, transducers, and mechanics – is optimally designed for sound and performance and fulfill all relevant Quality and Safety standards including Class 2 Medical Requirement. This is achieved using state-of-the-art measurement equipment and simulation software.
You will be working in an integrated cross-functional project/product team where most projects are taken from initial idea to final release and ramp-up by the same team, participating in all phases of product development.
The role will report directly to the Manager, Electroacoustic Design in HQ Singapore.
Some of your daily tasks are:
- Participating in hearing aid design involving acoustics, vibration, and interface to electronics
- Selection of loudspeakers and microphones ·Various acoustical verification measurements
- Selection of sensors and health monitoring sensors
- Improving work methods and processes
- Interaction with both electrical and mechanical engineers to find the optimum solution for the hearing aid design
- Design control and documentation
- Investigations of future technologies for hearing aids
What we're looking for?
- MSc or BSc degree within Electronics or Acoustics
- Good understanding of system integration with knowledge or interest to work on audio/acoustic products
- Innovative and analytical mindset. Enjoy working with a project team and excite tasks to a given deadline.
You will be working in a dynamic environment in an interdisciplinary team, where contributions from many different stakeholders and professions need to align to develop the best possible products for our customers. You will be participating both as a specialist in your field and as a generalist when complex problems need solving. This is a global role, with some flexibility required to accommodate other time zones occasionally.
Apply and be part of our global R&D Electro-acoustic team today!