Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
We are looking for an Electroacoustic Engineer (m/f) to join our R & D, hardware group. Reporting to our Senior Manager, Electro-Acoustic, you will be responsible to review materials and component specifications, and schematic designs for system integration and ensure system stability. You will work with cross-functional teams to improve processes and design. You will specifically be responsible for:
- Design hearing aid concept and structure with appropriate software, along with cross-functional teams
- Provide ECR / ECO support on documentation related to process and design improvements
- Coordinate support activities (Trial runs, FA approval) for timely processing of ECO
- Review PCB and circuit diagrams and suggest improvements to optimize the design
- Acts as the end of the product life cycle and handle system integration
- Troubleshoot system instability
- Take lead in projects and participate in presentations
The position will be based in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Electro-Acoustic professional with proven expertise and knowledge in working on audio/acoustic-related products, with a strong understanding of system integration. You should preferably have experience working in regional/global setup, working in cross-functional teams across geographies to drive projects.
- Masters or Ph.D. in Electrical and Electronics engineering
- 5 years of relevant experience, with a minimum of 3 years working on audio/ acoustics related industries or products
- Passionate about audio/sound and has a creative mindset for designs and integration
- Good experience and knowledge of product lifecycle management process
- Proven capability in project management