At WS Audiology, Research & Development is about understanding people – and building awareness about how our hearing aids can change their lives.
We are hiring a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) / Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) System Analyst for the PLM and CAE systems.
- Configure, implement, manage, and support Orcale ePLM as the Product Data Management system
- ERP Integration, CAD tool integration (CREO, cadence), Multi-CAD configuration, Structure Management, Access Management, Organization, System Security, Workflow, Query Builder, and Dispatcher
- Provide hands-on user support, troubleshooting, and optimization for ePLM system and related modules
- Interface with key stakeholders and decision makers to formulate solution options, proof of concept, and implementation plan
- Develop training materials and deliver courses to Engineering in various aspects of ePLM, on an as-needed basis
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures and help document best engineering best practices for the use of ePLM and related tools
- Use agile development methodology, run on Jira for sprint planning
- Distribute and maintain ePLM and similar software tools across the entire enterprise leveraging SCCM for software distribution
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in the definition, development, and documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with developers, stakeholders, and customers
- Assist with software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation
- Translate functional requirements to technical design and solution
- Provide technical consultancy to product owners and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain user and technical manuals and guidelines
- Establish close partnerships with stakeholders (R&D, marketing, Quality, SCM) and the governance Team to help drive product roadmap and establish standards and policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry technologies experience, including PPM, CAD, PLM, MES and/or MDM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of effectively capturing and communicating technical information
- Excellent product delivery experience interfacing with sponsors, stakeholders, process owners, and users
- In-depth knowledge and direct working experience with the core technologies typically used to support Multi-tier enterprise application platforms, lifecycle management systems, and their implementation, delivery, and operations
- Extensive understanding of enterprise application principles, theories, concepts and techniques in Product Data Management
- Experience in Project Management, Requirements Gathering, User Acceptance, Software implementation and validation, and Production System roll-out
- Knowledge of and experience with major PLM platforms, including Oracle (preferred), Dassault, Siemens, PTC or Aras