Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
- Responsible for forecasting, planning and execution of production orders for the related products (New / Existing and Phase-out Products).
- Following up of material shortages with HQ to fulfil production orders.
- Monitoring output trend, work in collaboration with Production to pull-in / push out orders when required.
- Review backlog and new orders; provide delivery commitments to HQ Customer Service.
- Recommend and maintain optimal inventory levels at various stages in the supply chain in order to achieve customer satisfaction levels as well as mitigate inventory exposure.
- Assist in quantifying and defining scope for capacity, resource, logistics, and supply chain planning.
- Maintain forecasts and manage links between systems for forecasting, master production scheduling, inventory management and product development utilizing various systems.
- As integral part of company’s key business process systems’ selection, implementation, and execution, document and share “best practice” methods, processes and ideas across the business’s supply chain operations to drive continuous improvements in all aspects of business operations.
- Lead corporate initiatives aimed at improving current business processes.
- Provide operations performance matrices and reporting to HQ – delivery performance, output, aging work orders etc
- Prepare shipping documentation, coordinate and manage deliveries, inbound / outbound activities with warehouse personnel.
- 2 – 3 years of SCM Planning and Logistics experience in a similarly demanding MNC manufacturing environment
- Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or related fields.
- Good experience in using ERP systems and analyzing work processes
- Knowledge of freight / transportation, customs regulatory will be an added advantage. §Advanced skills in MS Excel