Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
In view of the ever growing demand, we are now looking to hire a Country Sales Manager (position based in Thailand). The incumbent is accountable for revenue generation for Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos. He/she will translate and implement countries sales strategy in order to achieve it's short and long-term sales goals. He/she will take responsibility in development and execution of new accounts and sales plans in order to ensure that the overall group's sales volume and profitability objectives are met.
- Sales: To achieve BU assigned for Thailand (Orders, DSO, ASP)
- Relationship management: To service customers and ensure customers' needs are met. To be able to monitor customer buying pattern and behavior as well as manage customers' expectations
- Business Development: Exploring new opportunities by engaging more dealers and developing non traditional channel business
- Market surveillance: Compile and provide regular feedback on competitors' activities, market trends and country overall economy
- Debt collection: Ensure collections are met within payment periods
- Profitability: Focus on plans and strategy to increase the ASP of the assigned market by working closely with internal team and execute plan with customers
- Develop strategic marketing and sales plan/activities to boost sales, profits and efficiency
- Develop Go to Market strategy for new product launches and work closely with internal team to execute launch plans for assigned territory
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery and operations of assigned territory business.
- University Degree with minimum 10 years of channel sales experience
- Outstanding track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrates ability to work and grow a new line of business (non traditional)
- Experience in managing channel partners with growth records
- Independence / self starter / entrepreneurial individual with an industrious attitude
- Proven record of successfully negotiating favorable terms for long term sales contracts.
- Good command of English and Thai, in both written and spoken, for business development purposes.