At bloom hearing specialists we operate a global network of hearing stores, equipped with the latest technology and most importantly the best people. We have a track record of offering and actively supporting progressive career pathways to our employees to grow and develop in the pathway of your choice.
About the role:
You will be the first point of contact in the bloom™ customer journey and provide great customer service each day.
In addition to this, you will be involved in the general administration of the clinic including; appointment booking and claims management; reception duties; invoicing; processing and filing documents; minor hearing aid repairs and promotional activities.
This is a casual role covering Wellington NZ clinics. You will need to have the flexibility to provide cover for annual leave and sick leave.
To set you up for success in this position, you will have:
- Experience delivering high quality customer service, in a retail or allied health environment
- Competence in the Microsoft Office suite and the have ability to pick up new programs with ease
- A proven track record in managing priorities within a busy environment
- A current driver's licence and own transport
- High attention to detail and a strong team player
- A positive and team orientated attitude
In addition to the above, will be your commitment to being part of the bloom™ customer journey according to the bloom™ values of Courteous, Smart and Open.
We provide solid training to set you up for success.