Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
- Responsible for daily order processing, tracking and feedback.
- Responsible for daily after-sales service, including order processing, order and production related issues communication, dispute handling and return.
- Responsible for customer relationship maintenance.
- Be responsible for coordinating the orders and delivery of front and back desk departments to ensure the monthly sales.
- Responsible for other tasks assigned by customer service manager
Work experience and skill Requirements
- College degree or above, with basic English reading and writing skills;
- More than 2 years working experience in order processing, fresh graduates with above abilities are also preferred;
- Strong communication skills, good at communication;
- Hardworking, cheerful personality, good pressure resistance, learning ability and communication ability.