Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
- Produce Hearing Aids according to work instructions to ensure good product quality and work efficiency.
- Responsible for the preliminary hearing aids in the production of quality problem, analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for checking with maintenance records to ensure that the production site, production activities and records meet GMP requirements.
- Maintain good 5S status in responsibility area.
- Comply with the company regulations related with EHS.