Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Reporting directly to our Head of HR Systems, the SuccessFactors Specialist will support planning, structuring, and executing global SuccessFactors implementation in the Group Systems, Global IT Team. The development of technical solutions into business requirements starts with defining, analyzing, and documenting requirements. Managing requirements at the project level will ensure the fulfillment of business needs.
The SAP SuccessFactors Specialist needs to capture the requirements in structure documentation to ensure the successful delivery of the projects and is responsible for supporting the business stakeholders to move from project to run mode.
- Advise internal stakeholders regarding the technical and functional implementation of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, Compensation, Performance & Goal Management, Development Plan, and SF integrations with 3rd party solutions (on-premise and cloud).
- Analyze, consult, design, and implement integrations for defined Core HR business processes. And investigate alternative solutions for a defined issue or need (Boomi, integration center).
- Execute specified tasks in a project independently and take responsibility for the execution (incl. system set up, documentation, test scripts development, etc.)
- Support the integration of SAP SuccessFactors into an existing system landscape and with new IT solutions.
- Ensure quality assurance and revision of project deliverables, and support testing activities.
- Support the establishment of a service model for the application based on business criticality and standard guidelines.
- A degree in computer sciences, information systems, business administration, or equivalent professional experience.
- 6 Years of Total IT experience with 2+ Years of experience in SAP HCM SuccessFactors Employee Central.
- Experience in additional SuccessFactors modules like Performance and Goal Management, Compensation would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of SaaS solutions, Web technologies, and business integration solutions.
- Analytical skills & interest in understanding the overall context, thinking & collaborating outside the box.
- Open environment mindset and ability to learn in a fast-paced, complex multi-national / multi-cultural.
- Ability to work autonomously with a high degree of responsibility.
As a person, you understand what it means to be a member of a team and you can execute a task to a given deadline. You are proactive and have an analytical mindset. You enjoy working independently when required while staying organized and making decisions when needed. You will be successful in this job if you are collaborative and work systematically.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.