- Great clinical opportunity
- Vibrant team environment
- Beautiful location
At bloom Hearing Specialists, we are a global organisation, with an uncompromising approach to innovation. We listen to and work closely with professionals and users alike as we overcome hearing loss. We operate within a global network of hearing clinics, equipped with the latest technology and most importantly, the best people.
This is a fantastic role for a Clinician seeking an opportunity in the northern Adelaide suburb of Salisbury. Our Salisbury clinic is busy, with a stable and driven team, supporting a warm and welcoming community. You'll also go to our Waikerie visiting site twice a month too. We are open to either a full-time or someone working 30 hours per week (FTE0.8). Your remit will include the following:-
- Assessing and diagnosing the extent of a client's hearing loss using a range of bloom approved audiological techniques
- Reporting results of assessment to Medical Practitioner to ensure clients receive appropriate medical intervention in regards to their individual audiological findings
- Providing education and involve clients in making an informed decision about the best hearing solution for their needs, including the use of a range of devices to achieve successful hearing outcomes
- Ensuring a high standard of record keeping
- Travelling between clinics and visiting sites in your area
- Engaging in promotional activities within your region to instigate new business and generate increased awareness of the bloom brand and our services
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with various doctors, ENTs and related medical practitioners to ensure bloom is recommended as the hearing provider of choice
To be successful in this role you will hold a current QP number and full membership of a professional body - Audiology Australia (ASA) or AcAud. You will have a driver's licence, and have a proven track record in fitting Hearing Aids; dedication to achieving results and most importantly a desire to make a difference to our customer's lives! Your strong attention to detail, organisational skills, and interpersonal skills will see you succeed in this role!
In return for your dedication and experience you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive remuneration package, including a motor vehicle allowance
- Ongoing training and continuing professional development
- Clinic incentives available throughout the year
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or apply with the link below.