Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Internship period :
- 10 Jan 2022 to 28 May 2022
- Full Time internship
- Location : Singapore
Project Description :
- Design, measure and optimize hearing aid electroacoustic
- Build Python framework for measurement, data analysis and reporting of electroacoustic data
- Learn and apply signal processing and machine learning/AI techniques for hearing-aid electroacoustic R&D
- Research on how combination of optimized electroacoustic measurements, signal processing and machine learning/AI can generate new insights for hearing-aid R&D
The Candidate Profile :
- Degree - Field of Study : Electrical Engineering/Applied Physics
- Basic electronics and measurements experience
- Programming experience, preferably using Python. Ability to implement OOP in Python is preferred.