Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
This person will be responsible for:
• Provide engineering support to assigned process, such as ITE, Earmold, FP production, BTE
Production, Service repair and Testing, Packaging, Order Entry, Mail receipt as well as
ITE/Earmold modelling to ensure smooth manufacturing
• Analyze waste data and take actions to reduce online and QC waste for assigned process;
complains investigation for the process related cause to propose actions
• Take the responsibility as an interface with advance engineering dept. of assigned process to
ensure production follow the latest work instruction, and make sure the equipment/ fixture/
production system and test system running well and the version is correct and participate in
& support trial run of new process / product.
• Implement the regular process audit or check process as required to find out any gaps or
potential issues and propose actions.
• Implement time & line balance study for assigned process to improve production efficiency.
• Be responsible for production equipment and fixture setup and maintenance to support
• Lead or participate in other improvement projects assigned by manager.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and people skills to work with cross cultural teams across geographies. You will be a detail-oriented individual and will have good understanding of production management.
▪ Bachelor’s degree and above, majoring in Electroacoustics, Electronics, Acoustics and
▪ At least 8 years working experience in supporting production in electronic / mechanical / medical device industry, background in hearing aid industrial is plus;
▪ Good experience in product analysis, understanding electroacoustic and custom products;
▪ Good communication in oral & written English;
▪ Knowledge and experience in Smart lean / Continues improvement.
▪ Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – ability to clearly demonstrate
and explain financial performance and underlying business drivers to a range of
▪ Ability to execute tasks and deliver presentations in a high-pressure environment.
▪ Excellent people leadership skills, capability to build excellent working relationships with the Group, the Regions and across the business in general.
▪ Drive, determination and high standards. Resilience, high energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
▪ Strategic mind-set, results orientated, accountable, takes responsibility and leads by
example, raising standards.
▪ A people-oriented person who is always looking for solutions and bringing quality