Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
- Design the hearing aid housing according to the working instructions.
- Responsible for analyzing difficult case during shell design, and communicating with customer service team if necessary.
- Assist the engineers to deal with the complaints about the comfortable capability of HA shell and technical support.
- Responsible for the writing and inspection of QMS records to ensure that the production site, production activities and records meet GMP requirements.
- Maintain good 5S status in responsibility area.
- Comply with Company EHS rules and regulations.
- Perform other tasks assigned by superiors.